Monday, October 26, 2009

Blog 14 - Photograph

The photograph I chose is of me and my little cousin. It was taken in 2006 and my cousin was 1. We were in New York waiting to watch the Doodle Bops, for my little cousin. I was with my mom, aunt, and uncle, and my mom is the one taking the picture. We had went on the train to the city and we gave my cousin cotton candy for the first time, which he loved. My cousin is now going to be 4 years old and he talks so much. It's interesting because at that time he wasn't able to talk at all. It's funny how we both are wearing jean jackets and we look so young. I don't remember the exact date of the picture, but we it must have been sometime when it was nice weather. We have had 3 more birthday parties for my cousin since then and at the time the picture was taken, my aunts cat was still alive, but unfortunately about a year ago, she passed away because she was very sick. My cousin would lay on the floor with her, play with her, and grab her tail, but he still has no idea that she isn't around anymore. I don't think he remembers her.

It's very interesting when you look back on a picture that you haven't looked at in so long and think about how much things have changed since that picture was taken. I guess it's true when they say a picture is worth a thousand words.

No comments:

Post a Comment