I decided to look in one of memory boxes to find something to write about. I keep many memory boxes that hold a mixed set of random things throughout my life. I have things from ticket stubs to birthday cards and my tassel from high school, but there are so many more things too. I found three things that I want to talk about:
hawaiian lay: This is from my cousins 16th birthday party. He decided to have a Hawaiian theme this summer and it was at a family members' beautiful house on the lake. It was a gorgeous day, the water was beautiful and we got to take a ride out on the boat. Some kids even went water tubing. The family's dog took a few dives into the water too!
valentine's day card from 3 year old cousin: This is an adorable card given to me by my little cousin this past year. With the help of his mom, it says "Happy Valentine's Day!" and on the inside he drew a "big circle" and traced his hand. I just thought it was the cutest thing and had to keep it.
a school pin: My mom gave this to me a little while ago. It is a pin of a red school and has some flowers and hearts. She gave it to me so when I become a teacher I can wear it. It meant a lot to me and I put it in one of my boxes to save it until I do become a teacher.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment